The woodland is a dangerous place to be…
Transform your class into CSI Investigators for the day; Honing their detective skills with a variety of challenges, then putting them into practise to help solve a wildlife crime. By working together, using reasoning and deduction, will your students manage to solve the crime or will the culprit evade justice?
CSI activities include:
· Owl pellet dissection and small mammal Identification using the bones recovered
· Skulls and Bones and 'Poodunnit?' challenges
· Tracks and signs orienteering trail: Map and compass work plus deciphering the clues that different animals leave behind: droppings, footprints, fur, feathers and more!
· Pond water quality survey: examine how the types of minibeasts living in a pond can be a clue to its cleanliness.
· Solving our special CSI scenario: Who killed the pigeon?
To book a visit or for more information please call (01963) 351350 or e-mail email@example.com