This active day offers your class the opportunity to discover which creatures have super powers and whose performances in the wild are often above and beyond those of Superheroes we read about.
· Find out about the Carymoor bees and how many jars of honey they can make in a season. Available June and July.
· Which insect living at Carymoor would win a race against Super Man? Go pond dipping and make a willow dragonfly.
· Is there a creature on our site who is like the Incredible Hulk? Find out about some amazing 'strong-man' minibeasts, then have a go at being a dung beetle in our dung-rolling relay-race!
· Discover more about the Barn Owls who live at Carymoor, and how their adaptations (super powers) make them one of the best predators on our site.
· Learn which creatures on our site are the best worm eaters, have the longest tongues and are the best at camouflaging themselves!
· Take part in our Carymoor challenge…do you have what it takes to be a Superhero?
If your class would like to come dressed as Superheroes for the day we would encourage them to do so!
We are very happy to give this day an Olympic theme during 2020, the year of the Tokyo Olympics.
To book a visit or for more information please call (01963) 350143 or e-mail email@example.com