Fruit Basket willow weaving course
Create a fruit basket with a French randed base
Saturday 16th March 2024
10am to 5pm
Come and make your own beautiful fruit basket.
Your tutor Karen will guide you through the various stages, using a variety of willow and the stake and strand method.
What to expect:
- A small group of a maximum of 6 people.
- The session will be led by Carymoor's Wellbeing Co-ordinator, Karen Boswell.
- The course will be held in our JP Studio.We would advise that you wear long trousers and sturdy shoes if you wouldl like to explore the reserve in your lunch break.
- Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
- All the tools and materials you need will be provided on the day.
- Take home a wonderful bespoke basket.
£80 per person
Suitable for those with some previous weaving experience. Over 18's only.
**Gift vouchers available if you would like to gift this experience to someone.
Places must be booked in advance here