Willow Flowers course
Make your own beautiful flowers from willow
Saturday 15th June
10am to 4pm
Come and make two willow flowers perfect to your garden, or to give as a gift.
You will learn how to grade the willow into different thicknesses, make a slath and how to form the petals of your flower, before heading out onto the nature reserve to spot some of the flora and fauna among the willow beds.
What to expect:
- A small group of a maximum of 8 people.
- The session will be led by Carymoor's Wellbeing Co-ordinator, Karen Boswell.
- The course will be held in our JP Studio.
- Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
- All the tools and materials you need will be provided on the day.
- Take home two willow flowers to give as gifts or for your garden.
£50 per person.
**Gift vouchers available if you would like to gift this experience to someone.
Suitable anyone aged over 16. 16-18 yr olds need to be accompanied by an adult.
Places must be booked in advance here