Spring Wreaths, Willow Bird Feeder and tour
Create a spring wreath and bird feeder from willow and explore our reserve
Saturday 20th April
10am to 4pm
Come and celebrate the arrival of Spring at Carymoor, by making a beautiful, seasonal wreath, enjoy a tour of our site exploring the flora and fauna of the reserve and making a bird feeder for your garden birds to enjoy.
What to expect:
- A group of a maximum of 10 people.
- The session will be led by Carymoor's Wellbeing Co-ordinator, Karen Boswell.
- The course will be held in our JP Studio. We would advise that you wear long trousers and sturdy shoes if you would like ot explore the reserve.
- Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
- All the tools and materials you need will be provided on the day.
£60 per person
Suitable anyone aged over 18.
**Gift vouchers available if you would like to gift this experience to someone.
Places must be booked in advance here